San Marcos Barbershop
HistorySince 1912 the establishment at 114 N LBJ Dr has been a Barber Shop. Many stories, laughs good and bad have been shared here. It started with the 2 unknown barbers, whom we would love to know names, then came along a fella by the name of Slim (Slim's Barber Shop) to follow would be Lamar (Lamar's Barber Shop) and to date, Rudy Soliz, the 5th barber to take over in 2013. Rudy's Barber Shop as it was known for a while was changed due to a conflict of the name. So Rudy decided on the name San Marcos Barber Shop. Rudy has been cutting since 1976 licensed by the Department of the Navy Chief of Naval Technical Training. Many great stories from young and seasoned continue to walk thru the door and keep the seats warmed. Swing on by, say